Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Day at the Office

So, as I'm sitting here at the sub-office in Tamale frantically trying to do all the work that I need to get done on the computer while I have access, something suddenly flew maybe a foot away from my head. I looked over in the direction the object went and saw a bat that had just flown from the ceiling and landed on the printer. I have bats in my ceiling at site, but I'm not accustomed to sharing a room with one. I quickly decided that this was not something I could handle, so I went out to get the guard. Luckily it was one of my two favorite guards. I told him that there was a bat in the office, and it would be great if he could help me get rid of it. His response was "Again? We had to chase one out maybe three days ago."

No comments:

Post a Comment